LEXIATEAM offers high level legal assistance in the field of renewable energy (RE).
With its long experience and extensive network (investors, start-ups, industrialists), the firm has become an expert in this field and is fully aware of the challenges of today and tomorrow.
The energy transition targets set by the European Union promote the expansion of renewable energies. Nevertheless, stakeholders are faced with complex and constantly changing regulations.
LEXIATEAM provides legal support during all phases of ENR projects:
- Project development;
- Structuring financing;
- Repurchase of plants in the framework of collective proceedings;
- Corporate finance and M&A transactions;
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts (EPC, AMO, O&M, subcontracting);
- Dismantling and site renovation;
- Contractual Litigation;
- Litigation management of complex projects;
- Neighbourhood disturbance litigation.
Legal and regulatory
Lexiateam ensures legal and regulatory oversight on renewable energies.
The firm provides audit and consulting services in the various sectors of renewable energy:
- Wind power